How to delete your Snapchat account (1)
- Go to https://accounts.snapchat.com/accounts/delete_account from any browser (you can’t delete the account from the actual app).
- Enter your username and password.
- Check the box to confirm you are not a robot.
- Select “Log in”.
- Enter your username and password once again.
- Select “Delete my account”, all the way at the bottom.
- You are done! Snapchat will keep all your data for 30 days, just in case you want to return. If that is the case, simply log back in to reactivate your account.
How to delete your Snapchat account (2)
- Open your browser and go to Snapchat.com.
- Scroll down and select “Support”, under the “Company” section.
- Select “Learning the basics”.
- Select “Account Settings”.
- Select “Delete an Account”.
- Follow the same steps as method 1.