Using the Find Tool1. Launch Microsoft Office Word 2010 and open the document.
2. Scroll through the document until you find the page you want to delete. Click anywhere on the page to insert your cursor.
3. Click the "Home" tab at the top of the Word 2010 window, if the Home tab isn't already selected.
4. Click the small arrowhead next to "Find" in the Editing group at the top, and then select "Go To" from the drop-down menu to open the Find and Replace window.
5. Select "Page" in the Go To What section.
6. Type "\page" (without quotes) in the Enter Page Number box in the right pane of the Find and Replace window.
7. Click "Go To" to select the entire page.
8. Click "Close" to close the Find and Replace window.
9. Press "Delete" to delete the page. Word deletes the page and its contents.
10. Press "Ctrl-S" to save the document.
Using Page Selection1. Launch Microsoft Word 2010 and open the document.
2. Browse the document until you find the page that you want to delete.
3. Select everything on the page by clicking and dragging with your mouse.
4. Press "Delete" to delete the entire page.
5. Press "Ctrl-S" to save the document.